U-Sure is an MGA specialising in standard and non-standard property owners’ insurance. It has been underwriting property risks since 2005 and has strong capacity partners in both the company market and at Lloyd’s.
Easy to deal with, U-Sure prides itself on a quick and efficient service with referrals generally cleared in under 15 minutes. You can be assured of tailored policies and the personal touch with a dedicated, experienced underwriter available at the end of the phone.
As well as standard and non-standard commercial and residential property owners, U-Sure provides cover for unoccupied property from FLEA through to full perils. All of U-Sure’s products can be found on our HomeWriter platform, providing excellent cover for a wide range of risks including:
• H.M.O’s (house of multiple occupation).
• Semi-commercial risks (shops with flats above).
• Standard and non-standard construction.
• Individual flats and duplex, maisonettes.
• Annex buildings.
• Blocks of flats.
• Terraced, semi-detached and detached houses.
• Barn conversions, and cottages (ex thatched).
• £10,000 free contents.
• Trace and access cover.
• Malicious damage and accidental damage on most risks included.
• Professional, student, D.S.S, asylum seeker, holiday homes and second homes (UK) up to £5m POL.
• From the main menu select HomeWriter EDI.
• Then select Insurer Control.
• Enter scheme code LEUN.
• Press F2 and select the ‘switch on insurer’ option.
• Contact U-Sure who will provide your U-Sure Agency Number along with a verify code once partial key has been provided.
For unoccupied property quotes on HomeWriter:
• Gold must be – owned outright by proposer sharing (under accommodation list).
• Silver must be – owned sometimes let furnished (under accommodation list).
• Bronze must be – owned sometimes let unfurnished (under accommodation list).
Please contact Richard Westacott at U-Sure on 01633 838976.Email Richard Westacott