By providing 24/7, real-time online insurance quotations with a quick and easy customer journey from your own, fully functioning website, you can boost customer confidence, deliver a fantastic customer experience, and allow the sales to drive themselves.
Our range of flexible, cost-effective quote-and-buy websites – Digital Elements – offers three packages, all of which are fully responsive and designed to match your company brand.
1) Essential – Introductory package including:
• A secure, online quote-and-buy solution integrated into your policy administration system.
• The ability to customise the website to complement your branding.
• Option to update the question sets displayed to your customers.
2) Extra – Features of Essential plus:
• Increased flexibility around features such as styling and page flow.
• Select from pre-defined style options to tailor your journey and customise question sets.
• The opportunity to create your own journey to optimise your customers’ experience.
3) Elite – Advanced package including the features of Essential and Extra plus:
• The ability to create bespoke solutions and designs to suit your requirements.
• A collaborative approach to niche business lines.
• Dedicated monthly web support to ensure optimum performance of your website.
• New schemes can be market ready quickly and easily.
• You can offer secure payment and premium finance options.
• You can cater for all lines of business – standard, niche, multi-vehicle.* (*Platform dependent ).
For total control of your etrading strategy, our Digital Analytics product provides a powerful reporting suite and toolset so you can track, analyse and understand how your website is performing.
Benefits of Digital Elements:
• Get a real understanding of user behaviour by uncovering trends and patterns in user journeys.
• Use data and not guesswork to test and determine the best course of action for your website.
• See the impact of changes to your website performance in real time with interactive dashboards.
• Improve conversion rates by getting the right information to your customers sooner.