By creating a workplace founded on our values – Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Trust – we encourage every member of our team to continually improve, never stop learning and be a part of our success.
We want all our employees to feel engaged, valued and respected for who they are and the skills and attributes they bring. We believe that diverse ideas and viewpoints drive innovation, help us all grow, and allow us to deliver excellence. But that’s not all:
• We take the time to invest in our people and their future careers.
• We focus on learning and development.
• We encourage collaboration and look out for each other within a company-wide community.
• We actively promote the development of apprentices.
• We are proud to offer competitive benefits.
And, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age. Please click the link to read our latest Gender Pay Gap 2021 Report. (View all our previous Gender Pay Gap Reports.)
So, if you want to become part of the life at Open GI, take a look at our current vacancies from across all our UK offices below. Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn too!
*Role specific; additional terms apply